#70: Part 2 - How to Build a Thriving Marriage with Special Guest Kevin Theriot, PhDJan 25, 2022
IS MY MARRIAGE OKAY?
All relationships take work, and sometimes it can be hard to know where we can best apply our efforts.
Listen in as marriage counselor Kevin Theriot PhD joins us again to discuss the best ways to build a thriving marriage, and how to work through the rough patches partners commonly face.
IDEAS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Commit to change (5:06)
- Romance outside of date night (10:35)
- Speaking different love languages (14:08)
- Avoiding a consumer mentality in marriage (18:00)
- The Blind Walk (31:10)
- The $1 / 5 minute anonymous journal assignment (50:58)
- Parenting together (1:00:07)
- Try one of the assignments Kevin mentioned with your spouse!
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
CLICK HERE to visit our Patreon - Idea Gym is independently funded - your support helps us bring you the content you love, ad-free!
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Get the FREE Thriving Marriage Course hosted by Kevin Theriot, PhD!
- Download our Free 30 Day Action Calendar to get started on your future.
- As a thanks for listening, snag a FREE kindle copy of the best selling book The Gap and The Gain by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Ben Hardy
WHAT WE DO
We show dreamers how to turn ideas into simple daily actions. You already have all the info you need. It's time to ACT!
We help you build confidence by...
- Providing ideas you can act on today
- Keeping promises to yourself
- Taking daily steps forward
- Creating habits that improve your life and compound into results
WHO WE ARE
We are the action guides. Two family guys shortcutting success ideas into simple action steps that fit a busy life. We put the guru ideas and challenges to the test and modify them to fit any lifestyle.
- We believe in change
- We believe in the power of compounding daily habits
- We believe you can become the best version of yourself by acting with intention
FOR MORE GREAT IDEAS - CONNECT, FOLLOW, SUBSCRIBE
- Podcast: Apple | Spotify | Google | Website
- Facebook: @ideagympodcast
- Instagram: @idea.gym
- Twitter: @ideagympodcast
Thanks for listening! Idea Gym is individually funded and produced to be ad-free. We don't promote anything we don't use and love ourselves. You can support the show at our new Patreon linked on our website at Ideagym.info. You can also check out our favorite books list and snag your next great idea via Amazon affiliate links.